(Wait. If you're easily offended by expletives, you can skip this post.)
So I was bored almost the entire week. And you all know that since I've been bitching about it on Twitter and Facebook. I even reply to spammers on Twitter just for kicks.
Well I know a very awesome way to get out of boredom!!!
And I? Am so willing to share this to you!
For the past few days, all social networking sites have been kinda boring to me. Don't get me wrong. It's the time zone shit. When I'm awake, you're all asleep.
So anyway, last night, I remembered something I used to do when I was working night shift. Playing with online dictionaries! So I looked up a few expletives and clicked on those little speaker buttons and it was awesome because it sounded like the Internet is cussing in different accents and voices and emotions and sometimes, it sounded very creepy.
1. Motherfucker - This first one, for some reason, is only available in 2 accents; a female British voice and male American voice.
2. Asshole - This one is weird because they kinda said the word in such a jolly way. I mean, really?
3. Next one? Fuck. Everyone's favorite cuss word. And this one is available in three different accents! Exciting, I know!!!
But I think their example sentence was meant for me. It was written in such a way that I felt like I was being judged. I had to answer back.
4. Dammit - This one was creepy. Mostly because it was 3 A.M.
5. Dickhead - Now this? Is kinda funny. It sounded like Horatio. Just imagine him teaching you how to pronounce the word dickhead. Right?
6. Bitch - This last one is the best. Or the worst. Whatever. I mean, it still sounded like H but in a colder tone. He was probably annoyed. Or maybe tired.
Imagine? Horatio? Tired? Annoyed? And here I was thinking he only had one emotion and it was...
Okay. I don't know what it's called.
Inspiration for the Horatio drawing found here.