Thursday, March 11, 2010

so let me teach you another prank

I just noticed that I have not been posting anything for days now so I decided to suggest another prank. Because I don't want you to think I'm neglecting you.


 Yes, you heard it right! The MASTER PRANKSTER is gonna teach you one! And you're free to steal this. Just don't forget to send me gifts or thank you notes.

So here it is. This is written on a hidden page because you know, this is only for those who read my blog. Trust me on this.

So now, ARE YOU READY?

click HERE.


 
Note: You can comment things like,

"Oh girl, you're the best!"

or


"Oh, I'm totally gonna steal that!"

or
"Oh you!!!!" (angry voice)
or

"You bitch, I'm gonna crush you!!" (angrier voice)

or just

"Hahaha. LOL"

or anything you want to say just don't spoil this.  Don't give clues! What I told you on our secret page is between us. And don't forget to comment. Okay?

10 comments:

  1. Ahahah it pays to be follower! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what bitch? I was all damn excited!

    You're in trouble forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Glad you put this up on here. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This made my night/morning so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This made my day =P Definitely gonna use this at some point! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. KATHERINE: Glad to hear that. And welcome back!!! ;D

    ASHLEY: Hahaha. My goodness. I keep getting myself in trouble.

    CHRISTINA: Connie actually suggested that I put this on here.

    ANOTHER DAVID: I guess it's effective? Do it too! Do it too! ;D

    ASHTON: Awesome.

    LILU: Well, uhmm...

    AMANDA: Thanks! And you are totally free to use this. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm confused, too, Lilu...I didn't really get the "prank" aspect?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much Connie! You're the best. ;D

    ReplyDelete