Saturday, March 20, 2010

Bored? Google Something!


First, I want to apologize for my 5-day blogging hiatus. Or was it 6? Well, who's counting? But please understand. I'm a very busy person. But that doesn't mean I left you already.

Not that you noticed. You've all been busy too, I know. And I still comment on your blog posts, right?

So actually, I can't think of a topic for my blog post today. So I decided to share with you what I found on Google. These will either make you laugh really hard or wanna punch me in the face. And really hard too.

But please don't punch me.

I was bored at work so I Googled "Separated at Birth."

Yes, I do that a lot. Boredom will make you Google anything.

I even Google onychomycosis for fun.

Just kidding...

Anyway.

I came up with these:

SEPARATED AT BIRTH?


Dandelion and Phil Spector


 Emma Watson and Ferrero Rocher


 Fergy and Bret Michaels


 Hillary Duff and Donkey
 

and lastly...

 Megan Fox and Michaela Romanini


This was my reaction:


For more Separated at Birth pictures, go to inmirror.com. Go there and tell me which one is your favorite and why.

The commenter who comes up with the funniest explanation will gain popularity.

Probably.

But I'm not a fortune teller.

 







NOTE: THIS POST IS NOT INTENDED TO OFFEND ANYONE. AND MEGAN, STOP TEXTING ME. WE'RE NOT THAT CLOSE. ;)

16 comments:

  1. This lightened the mood of my morning considerably... until I got to the Megan Fox one. That one was scary. Stopped my laughter in its tracks.

    The Hillary Duff - Donkey one is definitely my favorite. 'Cause the older Hilary Duff gets, the more like a donkey her face looks. It's like someone has grabbed onto her chin and pulled really really hard. She kind of sounds like a donkey too. Or at least I think she does...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is so funny Keep up the good writing!

    http://youhavetoeatdirt.wordpress.com/2010/03/18/the-humiliation-archives-two-words-dead-fish/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to have to show my husband that Hilary Duff one. He looooooves her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome. I love the one of Fergie and Bret Michaels. Definitely separated at birth hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha!I love the Hillary Duff one. Pretty girl, but she has big chompers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heidi Montag wasn't separated from Barbie at birth, she had to have surgery to look like her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are to a fucking fortune teller!

    Damnit!

    So guess which one I like biotch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONNIE: Fergie looked scary, right?

    ASHTON: Totally agree with you. She looked a little bit better when she was younger. But only a little bit. ;)

    YOU HAVE TO EAT DIRT: Oh, thank you. I'm glad you liked it.

    KATHERINE: He does? He really seriously does?

    TABITHAVENASSE: That makes 2 votes for Fergie and Bret. :)

    CARINA: I think Hillary-Donkey is today's favorite. I thought it would be Megan-Michaela. LOL

    DAVID: Yeah. That's why I didn't choose them. And I'm scared of dolls. Haha!

    ASHLEY: Let me guess... Megan-Michaela?? Am I right? Am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so funny! I actually just posted a separated at birth thing with Jem and David Bowie!
    Great minds think alike lady!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorite was on page three: Ashton Kutcher versus the Blue M&M...

    Guess Demi would know if he melts in your mouth, not in your hands. Lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha, Conan O'Brien did a bit like that on his old late night show. Man I miss Conan. Good old CoCo.

    http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those were quite amazing. That last one..Michaela(?) looks like she had a botox overdose in the lip!
    I just noticed there's another EVA out there! (previous commenter)
    Dropped by to tell you your title is not too long! lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. JORDAN: Oh yeah. I read your blog. Definitely, great minds think alike!

    CHRISTINA: If Ashton Kutcher melts in Demi's hands, that would be a problem. But if he melts in her mouth, it would be a bigger problem. Haha!

    EVA: Yeah. He has this way of making fun of people that one would find funny and not really that offensive. Sometimes. ;)

    EVA GALLANT: I thought that Michaela's lip got stung by a bee. Haha!
    Really? Thank Goodness For The Good Ones is not too long? Thanks. And thanks for dropping by. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey, found you on 20sb.... nice to meet you! Your blog makes me laugh! Those pictures are priceless - LOVE the Donkey one! All those Disney prodigies are secretly hideous, I'm sure of it. Or not so secretly.

    <3 Amandasaurus Rex

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Amandasaurus - Thanks! And thanks for dropping by. I guess Hillary Duff won this Separated at Birth competition. ;)

    ReplyDelete