Wednesday, May 25, 2011

So! I'm alive! (UPDATED!!!!!!)

So there is this blog post I have been trying to finish since last Sunday. I finally finished it. Yay!

But it's not here. It's over here.

It's password protected so you all are going to have to take an extra step and E-mail me for the password. I'm really difficult like that. *wink*

If you don't know my E-mail address, I have an E-mail form here. Or you can just send me a message on Twitter or Facebook.

Thanks!

Oh! And comment section is closed. :)

Also, yes, I'm still alive. I'm sorry I haven't been posting.

And in 3 weeks, I'll be celebrating my birthday. Just FYI. This is me giving you a chance to save money and shop for gifts. You're welcome. (I'm joking, mom!)

PS: If I don't reply right away, it means I'm already sleeping. I'll email you all back tomorrow.

UPDATE: GUESS WHAT??!

You people are amazing, you're making me fart rainbows!!! Thank you!!!