So when I'm bored, or when I get really really sleepy, I check my dashboard and read every, AND I MEAN EVERY blog you've (those I follow) recently posted to fight boredom and to keep me awake. Because you know, it's really hard to work when your brain is already on its way to dreamland. Sometimes, I get to comment, sometimes don't (because I'm working), haha.
So anyway, when I read Lauren's post, just in time for my birthday weekend, I found out that she got this award which is totally just in time for her birthday:
So yeah, I'm sharing this because she awarded me that award. Ha!
Really, I'm a beautiful blogger? *bats eyelashes*
So of course, I can't wait to go home to claim that award (although I don't know if this is supposed to be a surprise because I feel like I totally ruined her surprise for me by reading her post so early but then again why would she surprise me when my birthday is not until June! whew! that was a long sentence!)
Anyway, thanks so much, Lauren a.k.a. egosyntonicity. I'm deeply touched.
Apparently, there are rules. I have to tell you 7 things you don't know about me and choose 7 fabulous bloggers to award this award. (redundant much?)
So here goes.
THE 7 THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME:
-- this is gonna take me a long time because I'm really not good at these tell-me-about-yourself things. You see the Who The??? on my menu bar? (you probably don't because I ruined the HTML code and turned it white). Anyway, I haven't written anything YET because I don't know what to say about myself.
1. I'm attracted to guys who can rock long hair.
Yes. Totally. Whenever I see a guy who has beautiful hair, or even messy hair, as long as he can rock it and not look like someone who just can't afford to get a haircut, I'd be like "who's that???" You wanna know who my very first celebrity crush is? At the tender age of 8, I fell in love with this guy:
Edward Furlong during the Terminator 2 days
But I'm over him. Shit happens. Haha!
2. I only cuss when I'm joking. When I'm serious, I don't.For some reason, I don't feel like cussing when I'm mad. For example, we had a fight, I can totally hurt your feelings with my in-your-face words and all but I wouldn't throw cuss words. I'd feel guilty. I only like to cuss when I don't mean it. Like when I'm shocked or when I'm complaining about some silly things. Even I can't understand why.
3. I am moody especially on PMS days.
4. I'm a designer.This started as a hobby but then I started earning money from this so I turned it into a small-time business. I'm planning to be a millionaire by tomorrow so more power to me. Haha!
5. I use Dvorak keyboard.
If you're too lazy to read Wikipedia, you can still click on the link, look at the picture, and look at your own keyboard.
See the difference?
Yes. This is supposed to make me type faster and more efficiently. And it's more comfortable once you get used to it. This is actually part of our Medical Transcription training so we actually didn't have much choice but to get used to it.
6. I don't have a cute guy coworker.Which effing sucks! I really should find a new guy. I mean new job!
7. I can't live without my pressed powder.Yes, I'm vain in that sense. I can go to work and find out I left my cellphone at home and I'd be just fine but if I left my pressed powder somewhere, I, by all means, will go out of my way to buy a new one.
Finally, I'm done!
So now, I'm awarding this to 7 awesome bloggy friends who, in my 2 months of blogging, have been loyal and supportive and helpful and sweet to me.
1. Amanda Jean - No Day But Today
2. Christina - Christina In Wonderland
3. Connie - Conniedom
4. Katherine - This Or The Housework
5. Princess Vulgarities - The Not So Glamorous Princess V
6. Sami - Herding Cats
7. I have 2 people in mind for this last spot. But one has already been awarded by Lauren so I'm giving this to Andhari - Insomniac Lolita
Oh, and now that you know 7 more things about me, please don't hate me! Hahaha!
edit: thanks for the HTML tips, Connie. Now I've fixed my menu bar. It's really fun experimenting with this thing. lol