Saturday, January 22, 2011

UPDATED! The Online Blogger Social Part 2! More badass than the last time. But we have 2 uninvited guests.

It is time!!

So as you know, we have organized another online blogger social! This time, our theme is Martini/Mud Mask. But unfortunately, some of us (including me) didn't have access to martinis at the moment. So EXPECT different kinds of ALCOHOL!

I know. We're badass like that.

WARNING TO THE GOOGLERS: THE PHOTOS USED HERE ARE PERSONAL PHOTOS OF THE PARTICIPANTS AND YOU ARE NOT, IN ANY WAY, ALLOWED TO USE THEM ON YOUR OWN BLOGS OR WEBSITES OR WHATEVER. WE WILL HUNT YOU DOWN! I SWEAR! DO YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE?


So!! Let's begin!


First up is Tyla (Run Fat Girl Run & The Constant Bachelorette), one of my co-organizers. If you're looking for short and straight-to-the point blogs, you should visit hers.



She brought 4 kinds of Martinis.


*****

Next one, obviously, is me! I brought Vodka Mudshake because I can't mix myself a Martini.

And also because I like Vodka. Deal with it.

Boring, I know.
Still boring. I tried, fuckers!
Yes. That's a bed sheet behind me. I had to cover my room because I didn't want anyone to see the dead bodies it was too messy.

*****

Next up is Sweta. She used to be at The Disappearing Caravan but she's now at The Red Door. Her blog is still as awesome.

Well, actually, she can't join the party right now so I thought, I will just use the Missing Person flyer I made for her because she kinda disappeared from the blogosphere for MONTHS!!!


Her mud mask/martini picture:

I know you like it.

UPDATE: Sweta's now here!!! Yay!


*****

Now this is Jan. She's at Between Me and My Thoughts. I like her blog too. She's random and personal and honest. And stuff. And 2011's kinda being nice to her. (Not fair, 2011. How come you're not as nice to me? Fuck you. I hate you.)

Anyway. Here she is:

*****

Next is Jayme at The Random Blogette. Very witty. And she hates doing the laundry.

When I asked for the pictures, she said, "I'm sending you 3 because I'm badass like that."

Well, yes you are bitch!


Don't you just love her pictures??

*****

I'm so excited for you to meet this next girl. She's Hailey or Friendly Llama from The Sun Shines Out Of Our Behinds. She's a new blogger. And she's really witty, real, and sweet.


She's only 16 (and NOT pregnant!!) so I told her she CANNOT drink alcohol. Yet. So she had a Grapetizer. I *love* her. She's my mini-me. I think.

According to her, she found my blog by Googling "I wish I was 18 so that I could get drunk on my birthday." Don't tell her mom.  I'm such a positive influence to young people. Ha! GO TO HER BLOG NOW!!

*****

Next one is Christina from Christina In Wonderland. Her blog is also random and funny but she can talk about stuff that makes sense too. I mean, my blog doesn't make sense. Most of the time.


Got too drunk. I had nothing to do with this, mom!

*****

This is Emily at emily-jane.net. She's really honest and sweet and awesome and passionate and very pretty. And her blog is very relatable and inspiring.


*****

And now, my favorite bitch CB!! She used to be at One Crazy Brunette Chick but she's now at Cigarettes & Stilettos. I'm telling you, she's gonna be your favorite bitch too!


Okay. She brought coffee but it has Irish cream in it. Told you, any kind of alcohol will do.

*****

BUT WAIT!!

WE HAVE TWO PARTY CRASHERS!! WHAT THE FUCK?!

And they came in mud masks too!!

Toshio from The Grudge.
I forgot where I got this picture. Sorry website owner.
And Gollum from The Lord Of The Rings.
Source
They just stole your attention, didn't they?

I CANNOT let that happen! I. Just. Can't!

So I decided to do something to outdo these two!

Me as Toshio

Me again. As Toshio. Again.

And I can beat Gollum too!
"Myyyyy prehh-ciouuusssss..." See?
Oops!! Caught drinking!!
Those fuckers can't just steal our badass party like that!

Anyway, this has been fun! And BOYS, we definitely are ballsier than any of you!! Boo!!!!

Thanks to everyone who joined the party!

If any of you still wants to join, send me your pictures and I will update this post. Just like the last time.

Any suggestions for our next blogger social?

FRIENDS FOREVER, MOFOS!!

No. Really. Thank you for coming!!

22 comments:

  1. Looking cute ...
    but yet a little scary on the last few pics.
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The third last pic was scary. Man! It was!!! Damn You Gnetchy Gnetch.

    What a party though!! :-D You all leave good first impressions...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Thanks for the invite! I am always down to party in my robe and mud mask!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHA! I love this! And I *love* you, too, Gnetch :) CRAZY MOFO'S! haha
    Yeh, I drink Grapetizers instead of Martini's... I'm bad ass like that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. For me the best one is Sweta! She looked so drunk, yet her glass was full! Gosh, that's so badass :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I don't have mudpacks or martinis here, but I did open a beer and throw on a little Gold Bond Powder before reading this. So, that's close enough, right? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn you, Gnetch! I just barely got the image of that little Grudge bastard outta my head after seeing the movie like 5 years ago. Looks like I'll be sleeping with all the lights on tonight and calling the therapist on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are the socialites of the blogging world. Hrm.. blogorites, kind of sounds liek a disease. Blogaristas.. too hipsterish?

    Loved all the pics :) Glad everyone could come! So excited. I really hope that we'll have an even bigger turnout at the next one :D!!!!!

    <3 mwah

    ReplyDelete
  9. You continuously crack me up. I <3 you. And I <3 Vodka. Double win.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll get the camera tomorrow and I'll email you the pics then.Partaaaaaaay! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm late.Pfft.The gollum and the Grudge pics are seriously scary haha.Checking out some of the blogs :) Working the room.Love :>

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omfg. Everything about these pictures and your comments on them was a win. I love you Gnetchy. Seriously. Forever with the love. <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. God I fucking heart your face bitch! You are still by far one of my favorite chicks that I have ever fucking met...

    Although... I do feel bad about corrupting a 16 year old... But if you have not done her in yet... Then she's possibly safe from my corruption... Possibly.

    :/

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow that was fun!!!! and really pulled off the toshio and gollum look pretty well. can't wait for the next online party.

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Maxy - I scared you?? :p

    @Ratzy - Hehe. I knew you'd love it.

    @Jayme - Girl! We are glad you came! And your robe was indeed a badass robe!!

    @Friendly Llama - I like your badassness, girly!! And I super heart you already! Continue blogging, okay??

    @MKL - Isn't she cute on that picture? :)

    @Jay - Well, okay. It's fine. For now. ;)

    @Los Schoenys - Hehe. Because your comment made me laugh the loudest, my reply to you is in bold letters! I'm THAT awesome. Anyway, I think the kid is harmless. You'll just see him under your dining table and under your blanket when you sleep. No biggie. ;p

    @Ty - I know right?! How about the blogcialites? No? Haha! I hope we have MORE participants next time. And there SHOULD be a next time.

    @Mama Hauck - Aww. Thank you!! And because we both love vodka, I love you already!

    @Ria - Yay!! I'll wait for it!!

    @Sweta - Do you like my MS Paint drawing of you? With pouty lips and all that!

    @Christina - Awww... Friends forever, mother fucker!!

    Oooh, it rhymes!! Love you too.

    @CB - Awww, bitch! I love you! Well, you know, let's try not to corrupt Hailey. For now. Whaaaaat?? :/

    @Jan - It was fun, wasn't it?! We are so gonna have another one soon.

    @MD - *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hellow Sweta! I liked the Gnetchy version of you... and the new one, too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. @gnetchy:haha o'course!its hawt! :D

    @MKL:Aww heyy! lol gnetchy did a good job :D and I was well,me haha

    ReplyDelete
  18. OH MY GOD YOU EVEN REMINDED ME AND I FORGOT

    christ my life is in shambles

    Annnyway, y'all look ridic adorable. Especially you, Gollum. Rawr.

    ReplyDelete
  19. too bad I wasn't able to join. maybe next time. and Oh, I'm so happy you mentioned, i mean warned or should I say threatened those who will use this photos without permission. Go hunt them down girl!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very nice. But those gollum/grudge pis are freaking me out! (It's late here!)

    ReplyDelete