Only, they'd actually be too lazy to move to hit you.
So here are a few things that sort of triggered my PMS the past few days.
1. Tiny droplets of urine in public bathrooms. There's nothing more frustrating than seeing droplets of pee on the toilet seat JUST when you're about to sit. I don't even have to explain this. I mean, come on! HOW gross could you get that you can't even wipe your own pee? And how do you pee anyway?
2. People in their early 20s who keep complaining about being old. I repeat. BEING OLD. Okay, what? Sure. You ARE old. You're actually starting to wither. Oh look! You're getting wrinkles! You might need diapers tomorrow. Sorry.
3. When someone chooses to come up with a lie when the truth isn't even that bad and SO not worth it to lie about or it would have caused the same result so they should have just been honest in the first place- like, at least you won't look stupid in front of them.
4. Reverse emoticons*. This is making me crazy. I can't even contain it so I had to rant it on Facebook! Where else?
No. Really. Why is it reversed?
Let me give you an example. If you write something like:
My dad bought a unicorn that farts fire. :)
Instant reaction: Awww... They are happy!!!
But if you write it like this:
My dad bought a unicorn that farts fire. (:
Reaction: Ow. Unicorns that fart fire make them sad. No, wait. That's actually a smiling emoticon!!!
See my point? It's like you're playing with my emotions. That's not super nice.
5. People in public transportation who sing along with their iPod like they think they sound like the singer when they really sound horrible and ALSO those who talk too loud in public transportation. NO ONE ELSE WANTS TO HEAR ABOUT WHAT YOU DO TO MAKE YOUR HAIR AWESOMELY CURLY! And no, your hair is not awesome at all. It smells like dog skin.
This list could go on and on and on and on and on but I'd like to keep this light.
So yeah, I'm PMS-ing.
Last year, I received this drawing from Nino. This is how he interpreted my PMS.
But to make it more accurate, it's like, on a pissed-off scale of 1 to Chris Brown** (Chris Brown being the extreme, obviously), I am borderline Kanye West.
And yes, I deliberately gave effort to explain my hatred for that emoticon.
Somehow inspired by: